General SB6 Board » CALLING ALL BOOMERS!

• billyrohnsen
    billyrohnsen Worcester, England, United Kingdom
    [quote="how high do u wanna go ??"] dont worry rob urs has got a bit of andre in it [/quote] thats ok then :)

how high do u wanna go ?? wrote:

thats ok then smile

• billyrohnsen
    fuck sake i replied twice

fuck sake i replied twice

• Foxxe
    Foxxe Birmingham
    Flyering Birmingham was great fun and ta for the guestlist and shit, I was the guy in the hat.

Flyering Birmingham was great fun and ta for the guestlist and shit, I was the guy in the hat.

• billyrohnsen
    [quote="Foxxe"]Flyering Birmingham was great fun and ta for the guestlist and shit, I was the guy in the hat.[/quote] yup saw you :)

Foxxe wrote:

yup

saw you smile

• tijn
    tijn
    ey i heard you were playing at the jera on air festival if you need someone to flyer there'or something...i'd love to help:D

ey
    i heard you were playing at the jera on air festival if you need someone to flyer there'or something...i'd love to helpbiggrin

• Bear
    Bear
    Hey guys, do y'all have a place to crash after the yeovil show? cus if you wanna stay at the farm again i kinda gotta know in advance on account of i don't technically live there anymore.. but i'm looking after it for a few weeks.

Hey guys, do y'all have a place to crash after the yeovil show? cus if you wanna stay at the farm again i kinda gotta know in advance on account of i don't technically live there anymore.. but i'm looking after it for a few weeks.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post