General SB6 Board » CALLING ALL BOOMERS!

• Laila K
    Laila K UK
    Alright! Our tour with Reel Big Fish starts very soon and we need to recruit some hardcore Boomers to help us out on tour! We need people all over the UK to come and help us flyer at the gigs, in turn you will be guaranteed guestlist for yourself at the gig that you can do and ultimately it guarantees your place in the Boom Army! If you are interested in helping out then please email me on [B]lailak_sb6@hotmail.com[/B] and I will provide you with your full briefing for the mission! Cheers!! xx

Alright!

Our tour with Reel Big Fish starts very soon and we need to recruit some hardcore Boomers to help us out on tour! We need people all over the UK to come and help us flyer at the gigs, in turn you will be guaranteed guestlist for yourself at the gig that you can do and ultimately it guarantees your place in the Boom Army!

If you are interested in helping out then please email me on lailak_sb6@hotmail.com and I will provide you with your full briefing for the mission!

Cheers!! xx

• Laila K
    Laila K UK
    Cheers to everyone who's responded so far about flyering at the RBF gigs! Leeds is full now but we still need peeps for the other gigs so please check the dates out and let us know if you can help out by emailing lailak_sb6@hotmail.com. Cheers!!

Cheers to everyone who's responded so far about flyering at the RBF gigs!

Leeds is full now but we still need peeps for the other gigs so please check the dates out and let us know if you can help out by emailing lailak_sb6@hotmail.com.

Cheers!!

• Foxxe
    Foxxe Birmimgham
    The Birmimgham one's mine! Seriously though, lots of shows seem to be sold out now so this is a good way to get yourself in if you've not got a ticket. Plus it's great fun!

The Birmimgham one's mine!
    Seriously though, lots of shows seem to be sold out now so this is a good way to get yourself in if you've not got a ticket. Plus it's great fun!

• swiftcheeze
    swiftcheeze
    im well flyering it up at leeds :agree::agree::agree: i how ever alreday have a ticket....s o if ani one wants one, it cn go for face value x

im well flyering it up at leeds agreeagreeagree

i how ever alreday have a ticket....s o if ani one wants one, it cn go for face value

x

• comedydave1
    comedydave1 Newcastle
    I am the Sonic Boom Toon Army. Yo. xxx

I am the Sonic Boom Toon Army. Yo. xxx

•  RoboChrist la LuchaDJ
    RoboChrist la LuchaDJ Shrewsbury, England, United Kingdom
    Up for flyering the Brum one as well..... it's a mission worthy of a day off work

Up for flyering the Brum one as well..... it's a mission worthy of a day off work

• billyrohnsen
    billyrohnsen Worcester, England, United Kingdom
    [quote=" RoboChrist la LuchaDJ"]Up for flyering the Brum one as well..... it's a mission worthy of a day off work [/quote] ill see you there :)

RoboChrist la LuchaDJ wrote:

ill see you there smile

• billyrohnsen
    [quote="how high do u wanna go ??"]Im so up for flyerin up Birmingham, be seein you there !![/quote] shit you willy you stole my picture

how high do u wanna go ?? wrote:

shit you willy you stole my picture

• billyrohnsen
    [quote="how high do u wanna go ??"] dont worry rob urs has got a bit of andre in it [/quote] oh yeah fair enough good old czechmeister gotta love him

how high do u wanna go ?? wrote:

oh yeah fair enough

good old czechmeister

gotta love him

•  RoboChrist la LuchaDJ
    RoboChrist la LuchaDJ Shrewsbury, England, United Kingdom
    I forgot in all my haste to say yes to send the e-mail through!! :rolleyes: Done that now!!

I forgot in all my haste to say yes to send the e-mail through!!

rolleyes

Done that now!!

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post