SB6 Live » iBar warm up Bournemouth

• Pazza
    Pazza Deep sarf
    Well if noone else is gonna do it can I just say wotta top nite we all had (all 30 of us) at the iBar in Bmth on Fri night. Who needs Sonisphere when you get to meet the band (thanks Laila and Barney), and can get up close in the way you never can at festivals. The new songs sounded great, can't remember the names, and it was a right on setlist, sweet! I can't make Weymouth Pavilion cos I already have a ticket for the EndorsetIt fest but if you can I would recommend it, SB6 are in fine form and that's one of the best gigs I have ever been to.

Well if noone else is gonna do it can I just say wotta top nite we all had (all 30 of us) at the iBar in Bmth on Fri night.

Who needs Sonisphere when you get to meet the band (thanks Laila and Barney), and can get up close in the way you never can at festivals.

The new songs sounded great, can't remember the names, and it was a right on setlist, sweet!

I can't make Weymouth Pavilion cos I already have a ticket for the EndorsetIt fest but if you can I would recommend it, SB6 are in fine form and that's one of the best gigs I have ever been to.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post