SB6 Live » Glasgow based fans

• Ryan Wilson
    Ryan Wilson Glasgow
    02-May-2010. What a day that was. I got to see SB6 at Ivory Black's, my very close friends got to support them, my best friend got a shout out as a birthday present and I got to meet them all afterwards. Brilliant night ^_^ 20-July-2010. Let's hope this is gonna be just as great. I get to see them live again only this time I'm bringing my own Ska band to see them with me as well, I'm hoping to get to meet them again and this time it's my brother's band that's getting to support them It's been a good few months :P If you truely want atmosphere then you have to attend a Glasgow gig it's worth every penny and mile you need to travel. I'm just hoping that one day I'll get to support them.

02-May-2010. What a day that was. I got to see SB6 at Ivory Black's, my very close friends got to support them, my best friend got a shout out as a birthday present and I got to meet them all afterwards. Brilliant night ^_^

20-July-2010. Let's hope this is gonna be just as great. I get to see them live again only this time I'm bringing my own Ska band to see them with me as well, I'm hoping to get to meet them again and this time it's my brother's band that's getting to support them

It's been a good few months :P

If you truely want atmosphere then you have to attend a Glasgow gig it's worth every penny and mile you need to travel.

I'm just hoping that one day I'll get to support them.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post