SB6 Live » April tour

• barneyboom
    barneyboom
    Shouldn't be that much! Must be a mistake.

Shouldn't be that much! Must be a mistake.

• Foxxe
    Foxxe Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
    I'll be there, though looks like I'll be waiting a little while before buyin tickets!

I'll be there, though looks like I'll be waiting a little while before buyin tickets!

• Foxxe
    Foxxe Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
    In other news, how does Birmingham manage to have no decent sized alternative music venue? The Academy is fucking wank and I'm sick of being expected to pay £3.70 or so for a beer

In other news, how does Birmingham manage to have no decent sized alternative music venue? The Academy is fucking wank and I'm sick of being expected to pay £3.70 or so for a beer

• comedydave1
    comedydave1 Newcastle
    Yeah, I hate the academy in Newcastle too. Trillians is just too small for the Boom crowd now, and there's not really anywhere else :( x

Yeah, I hate the academy in Newcastle too. Trillians is just too small for the Boom crowd now, and there's not really anywhere else frown x

• rossb
    rossb
    A bit late but the London show was great. It was good to hear rape of punk to come again. Its one of my favorite SB6 songs.

A bit late but the London show was great. It was good to hear rape of punk to come again.

Its one of my favorite SB6 songs.

• barneyboom
    barneyboom Bradford, B4, United Kingdom
    Tell Laila that! She hates playing it...

Tell Laila that!

She hates playing it...

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post