SB6 Live » Upcoming Acoustic Tour

• DaveRave
    DaveRave Manchester, England, United Kingdom
    "if anyone has any special-requests song-wise from us, drop us a line via the usual channels." (For Manchester) Setting Sun!!! Please :)

"if anyone has any special-requests song-wise from us, drop us a line via the usual channels."

(For Manchester) Setting Sun!!! Please smile

• comedydave1
    comedydave1 Newcastle
    This is a Manchester one if you go for it.... I was sat thinking, "if the Boom were on Jo Wiley's live lounge, what song should they cover?!" Y'know, King Blues were on and did Dizzee Rascall and that was cool, and it got me thinking, you guys should be on there, but WHAT would you cover?! So I thunked about what would work, thought about vocal dynamics and stuff like that, bit o' the trumpet maybe, some good bass, etc etc..... And I would love, L - O - V - E to hear you do a cover of..... Pump It by Black Eyed Peas. Also, if they're possible in an acoustic setting, Floating Away and 'Til The Sunlight Comes would both be delicious. I am tres excitemented! xxxxx

This is a Manchester one if you go for it....

I was sat thinking, "if the Boom were on Jo Wiley's live lounge, what song should they cover?!" Y'know, King Blues were on and did Dizzee Rascall and that was cool, and it got me thinking, you guys should be on there, but WHAT would you cover?!

So I thunked about what would work, thought about vocal dynamics and stuff like that, bit o' the trumpet maybe, some good bass, etc etc.....

And I would love, L - O - V - E to hear you do a cover of.....

Pump It by Black Eyed Peas.

Also, if they're possible in an acoustic setting, Floating Away and 'Til The Sunlight Comes would both be delicious.

I am tres excitemented!

xxxxx

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post