SB6 Live » Acoustic Tour

• barneyboom
    barneyboom
    [quote="vendettaagainstdoubt"]OK, so the time for the Southampton show is listed as 17:30. Any clues as to when it will finish roughly. (In other words will I be able to see the acoustic show before hopping on a train to Basingstoke for the Elvis Costello gig ;))[/quote] I think we've got about a twenty minute set, so probably!

vendettaagainstdoubt wrote:

I think we've got about a twenty minute set, so probably!

• barneyboom
    barneyboom
    [quote="vendettaagainstdoubt"] [quote="barneyboom"] [quote="vendettaagainstdoubt"]OK, so the time for the Southampton show is listed as 17:30. Any clues as to when it will finish roughly. (In other words will I be able to see the acoustic show before hopping on a train to Basingstoke for the Elvis Costello gig ;))[/quote] I think we've got about a twenty minute set, so probably![/quote] If its starts near enough to 17:30 then certainly. Sweet[/quote] Excellent!

vendettaagainstdoubt wrote:

Excellent!

• comedydave1
    comedydave1 Newcastle
    Will you please come and play an acoustic show in Newcastle. I don't care where. Play in my house. I make a good cup of coffee. xxx

Will you please come and play an acoustic show in Newcastle. I don't care where. Play in my house. I make a good cup of coffee. xxx

• barneyboom
    barneyboom
    [quote="deviate"]Can't wait to see the acoustic gig in afflecks!! 'scuse my ignorance - but it's a big place and i always manage to get lost in there - anyone know where abouts in afflecks it'll be?? :s[/quote] The cafe on the top floor mate.

deviate wrote:

The cafe on the top floor mate.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post