SB6 Live » Summer Festivals

•  RoboChrist la LuchaDJ
    RoboChrist la LuchaDJ Shrewsbury, England, United Kingdom
    I expect the lock-up at Reading and Leeds will be there for the forseeable future...... and looks certain to continue to be 2 days. I wouldn't expect the boom to open the stage, probably second or 3rd on. And Random Hand probably around the same sort of place on the other day.

I expect the lock-up at Reading and Leeds will be there for the forseeable future...... and looks certain to continue to be 2 days.
    I wouldn't expect the boom to open the stage, probably second or 3rd on.
    And Random Hand probably around the same sort of place on the other day.

•  RoboChrist la LuchaDJ
    RoboChrist la LuchaDJ Shrewsbury, England, United Kingdom
    [quote="smileymike"] As for who's playing R and L... This is just a feeling I've got which is totally unfounded but I reckon Specials might get in. 30th anniversary and all.[/quote] Specials are playing V the weekend before.... probably the only decent part of a shitty line-up

smileymike wrote:

Specials are playing V the weekend before.... probably the only decent part of a shitty line-up

• el fisho
    el fisho
    I heard king blues are making a point of not playing reading and leeds, could just be the internet rumor mill though. Possibly due to the same reasons as outlined here: http://punktastic.wordpress.com/2009/03/28/festival-schmestival/ I'm pretty excited about rebellion fest, which has SB6 (twice) and about 2/3 of the rest of the names on my CD rack playing at one time or another.

I heard king blues are making a point of not playing reading and leeds, could just be the internet rumor mill though. Possibly due to the same reasons as outlined here: http://punktastic.wordpress.com/2009/03/28/festival-schmestival/

I'm pretty excited about rebellion fest, which has SB6 (twice) and about 2/3 of the rest of the names on my CD rack playing at one time or another.

• comedydave1
    comedydave1 Newcastle
    Seeing as Rebellion's been mentioned..... PLEASE COME SEE ME ON THE THURSDAY!!! I'm on the Almost Acoustic stage - I need the support! www.myspace.com/danielversustheworld Go on kids.... xxx

Seeing as Rebellion's been mentioned.....

PLEASE COME SEE ME ON THE THURSDAY!!! I'm on the Almost Acoustic stage - I need the support!

www.myspace.com/danielversustheworld

Go on kids....

xxx

• OMR3
    OMR3
    [quote="pogostick1"]dammit! no sonic boom six on the lock up. does that mean you're guaranteed not to play? or could you get involved still on the NME stage on the sunday. that's like a mini lock up going on right there, with AFI gallows and the gaslight anthem. add sonic boom six, king blues and frank turner.... yes![/quote] Yes! those 3 would be awesome! also, SB6 should play at V in the arena, make it a bit less mainstream...

pogostick1 wrote:

Yes! those 3 would be awesome! also, SB6 should play at V in the arena, make it a bit less mainstream...

• el fisho
    el fisho
    Congrats on getting the mainstage slot! So well deserved :)

Congrats on getting the mainstage slot! So well deserved smile

• DaveRave
    DaveRave Manchester, England, United Kingdom
    I can't believe it about main stage! Insane, i'm so buzzing :) I honestly think you should all make custom t-shirts for the loyal forum members only. and and and we should all wear them at leeds/reading (leeds) so you can spot your most loyal fans and love us. and come to all our campsites to do an intimate acoustic set. I realise i'm getting carried away..

I can't believe it about main stage! Insane, i'm so buzzing smile
    I honestly think you should all make custom t-shirts for the loyal forum members only. and and and we should all wear them at leeds/reading (leeds) so you can spot your most loyal fans and love us. and come to all our campsites to do an intimate acoustic set. I realise i'm getting carried away..

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post