SB6 Live » Ruff n Ready - Shrewsbury

•  RoboChrist la LuchaDJ
    RoboChrist la LuchaDJ Shrewsbury, England, United Kingdom
    Hey Folks.... Don't know if this is still going ahead to be honest, but SB6 are due on the ruff n Ready tour at the Buttermarket on Friday 10th October. Anyway folks, if it's going to be happening and anyone's going, let me know! Gonna be doing a DJ set at the Vaults, down the road from the place after the gig, and is part of my residency! If anyone is interested, I'll be at the gig itself handing out flyers and convincing you all to come along and get your boogie on once the SB6 have done there thing...... will be good to see you all! Cheers

Hey Folks....

Don't know if this is still going ahead to be honest, but SB6 are due on the ruff n Ready tour at the Buttermarket on Friday 10th October.
    Anyway folks, if it's going to be happening and anyone's going, let me know!
    Gonna be doing a DJ set at the Vaults, down the road from the place after the gig, and is part of my residency! If anyone is interested, I'll be at the gig itself handing out flyers and convincing you all to come along and get your boogie on once the SB6 have done there thing...... will be good to see you all!
    Cheers

• barneyboom
    barneyboom
    As far as we know it's definitely going ahead dude!

As far as we know it's definitely going ahead dude!

•  RoboChrist la LuchaDJ
    Cheers Barney, There's been absolutely fuck-all in terms of promotion from the venue to be honest so have been wondering about that! Have put the word out amongst the masses to try and get a crowd along!

Cheers Barney,

There's been absolutely fuck-all in terms of promotion from the venue to be honest so have been wondering about that!
    Have put the word out amongst the masses to try and get a crowd along!

• barneyboom
    barneyboom
    [quote=" RoboChrist la LuchaDJ"]Cheers Barney, There's been absolutely fuck-all in terms of promotion from the venue to be honest so have been wondering about that! Have put the word out amongst the masses to try and get a crowd along![/quote] Cheers man, that would be sincerely appreciated, it has been a bit of a nightmare. Please help in any way you can to spread the word about this gig! Thanks a lot x

RoboChrist la LuchaDJ wrote:

Cheers man, that would be sincerely appreciated, it has been a bit of a nightmare. Please help in any way you can to spread the word about this gig!

Thanks a lot x

•  RoboChrist la LuchaDJ
    No dramas.... invited everyone I can feasibly invite, and will give some folks a ring in a bit to get them on board... hopefully will be able to get a few people on board! See you down the front!

No dramas.... invited everyone I can feasibly invite, and will give some folks a ring in a bit to get them on board... hopefully will be able to get a few people on board!

See you down the front!

•  RoboChrist la LuchaDJ
    Twas a great little show, haven't felt that knackered afterwards in a while!! Cheers to Barney for the shout-out and the set was blidning...really awesome to hear some other stuff live that I've not heard before... Much love to all the bands on the bill!! xx

Twas a great little show, haven't felt that knackered afterwards in a while!!

Cheers to Barney for the shout-out and the set was blidning...really awesome to hear some other stuff live that I've not heard before...

Much love to all the bands on the bill!!
    xx

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post