SB6 Live » Edinburgh!

• el fisho
    el fisho
    Just moved up to uni in Edinburgh and I find that both sonic boom six/JBC and random hand are playing up here in the near future. This is pretty fantastic news! Anyone going to either of these two events?

Just moved up to uni in Edinburgh and I find that both sonic boom six/JBC and random hand are playing up here in the near future. This is pretty fantastic news! Anyone going to either of these two events?

• el fisho
    el fisho
    Oh wow I was there and it bloody amazing, even got to shout "knobhead" down the mic in monkeyseemonkeydo.

Oh wow I was there and it bloody amazing, even got to shout "knobhead" down the mic in monkeyseemonkeydo.

• el fisho
    el fisho
    I might add, that if anyone is reading this from Edinburgh and wants to see more underground uk acts, you should get yourself to this: THE SKINTS @ THE GRV, GUTHRIE STREET, EDINBURGH TUESDAY 28TH OCTOBER 5pound If you don't know them, educate yourself here www.myspace.com/theskintsuk

I might add, that if anyone is reading this from Edinburgh and wants to see more underground uk acts, you should get yourself to this:

THE SKINTS @ THE GRV, GUTHRIE STREET, EDINBURGH
    TUESDAY 28TH OCTOBER
    5pound

If you don't know them, educate yourself here www.myspace.com/theskintsuk

• You Can Call Me Al
    You Can Call Me Al Luton, England, United Kingdom
    The Skints = wicked/awesome.

The Skints = wicked/awesome.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post