SB6 Live » Boom and World Inferno

• comedydave1
    comedydave1 Newcastle
    WHY OH WHY DO THE WORLD/INFERNO HAVE TO VISIT ENGLAND RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY HOLIDAY AND WHHYYYYYY AM I MISSING THEM PLAYING WITH THE BOOM IN THE ONLY PLACE I'D HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEE THEM ANYWAY?!!! IT'S JUST NOT FAIR DAMMIT!!!! Anyway, if anyone else is going to Leeds to see them at Rios, enjoy, World Inferno are awesome live. They all hugged me last time I saw them cos I danced in front of them by myself for the entire set. They're cool. xxx

WHY OH WHY DO THE WORLD/INFERNO HAVE TO VISIT ENGLAND RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY HOLIDAY AND WHHYYYYYY AM I MISSING THEM PLAYING WITH THE BOOM IN THE ONLY PLACE I'D HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEE THEM ANYWAY?!!! IT'S JUST NOT FAIR DAMMIT!!!!

Anyway, if anyone else is going to Leeds to see them at Rios, enjoy, World Inferno are awesome live. They all hugged me last time I saw them cos I danced in front of them by myself for the entire set. They're cool.

xxx

713 Connecticut , Not So United States of America
    Yeah this sounds like a great show. W/IFS always puts on a terrific performance. If this concert ever comes within 200 miles of me, I'd start leaking bodily fluids of joy. Enjoy, lucky Leeds people.

Yeah this sounds like a great show. W/IFS always puts on a terrific performance. If this concert ever comes within 200 miles of me, I'd start leaking bodily fluids of joy.

Enjoy, lucky Leeds people.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post