SB6 Live » best setlist

• billyrohnsen
    billyrohnsen Worcester, England, United Kingdom
    aracde perfect bigger than punk rock meanwhile back in the real world sound of a revolution blood for oil danger danger for 12 weeks, the city is theirs do it today piggy in the middle northern skies play inna day Tell me something that i don't know monkey see monkey do encore: rape of punk to come SB6 that would be fooking awesome

aracde perfect
    bigger than punk rock
    meanwhile back in the real world
    sound of a revolution
    blood for oil
    danger danger
    for 12 weeks, the city is theirs
    do it today
    piggy in the middle
    northern skies
    play inna day
    Tell me something that i don't know
    monkey see monkey do

encore:

rape of punk to come
    SB6

that would be fooking awesome

• comedydave1
    comedydave1 Newcastle
    Arcade Perfect Bigger Than Punk Rock Blood For Oil Tell Me Something.. Sound Of A Revolution Northern Skies Piggy In The Middle Meanwhile... Flower While You Were Sleeping The Devil Made Me Do It September To May Monkey See, Monkey Do \ Encore People Acklike... 'Til The Sunlight Comes In fact, I think that should be the setlist next time I see them. Which is, in fact, tomorrow! WOOOOO! Exciting! xxx

Arcade Perfect
    Bigger Than Punk Rock
    Blood For Oil
    Tell Me Something..
    Sound Of A Revolution
    Northern Skies
    Piggy In The Middle
    Meanwhile...
    Flower
    While You Were Sleeping
    The Devil Made Me Do It
    September To May
    Monkey See, Monkey Do
    \
    Encore

People Acklike...
    'Til The Sunlight Comes

In fact, I think that should be the setlist next time I see them. Which is, in fact, tomorrow! WOOOOO! Exciting! xxx

• billyrohnsen
    billyrohnsen Worcester, England, United Kingdom
    [quote="comedydave1"]Arcade Perfect Bigger Than Punk Rock Blood For Oil Tell Me Something.. Sound Of A Revolution Northern Skies Piggy In The Middle Meanwhile... Flower While You Were Sleeping The Devil Made Me Do It September To May Monkey See, Monkey Do \ Encore People Acklike... 'Til The Sunlight Comes In fact, I think that should be the setlist next time I see them. Which is, in fact, tomorrow! WOOOOO! Exciting! xxx[/quote] thats almost mine lol

comedydave1 wrote:

thats almost mine lol

• pitt_machine
    pitt_machine Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom
    Mine would be Arcade Perfect Bigger than Punk Rock Monkey See Monkey Do Sound of a Revolution Northern Skies Marching Round in Circles Don't say I never Warned Ya Piggy in the middle Sid the Strangler Meanwhile back in the real world Shareena For 12 weeks the city is theirs Devil made me do it Rape of Punk to come Until the sunlight comes I did this without really looking at the others, think I'm on similar wavelength.

Mine would be

Arcade Perfect
    Bigger than Punk Rock
    Monkey See Monkey Do
    Sound of a Revolution
    Northern Skies
    Marching Round in Circles
    Don't say I never Warned Ya
    Piggy in the middle
    Sid the Strangler
    Meanwhile back in the real world
    Shareena
    For 12 weeks the city is theirs
    Devil made me do it
    Rape of Punk to come
    Until the sunlight comes

I did this without really looking at the others, think I'm on similar wavelength.

• MattDrake
    MattDrake
    Arcade Perfect Bigger Than Punk Rock The Rape of Punk to Come Flower (ending with "Welcome to the Real world") Meanwhile, Back in the Real World... Northern Skies September To May Piggy in the Middle I Wish I Could Smile Sound of a Revolution While You Were Sleeping Monkey See Monkey Do Encore: All In The Mighty Mighty Boom 2nd Encore: Until The Sunlight Comes

Arcade Perfect
    Bigger Than Punk Rock
    The Rape of Punk to Come
    Flower (ending with "Welcome to the Real world")
    Meanwhile, Back in the Real World...
    Northern Skies
    September To May
    Piggy in the Middle
    I Wish I Could Smile
    Sound of a Revolution
    While You Were Sleeping
    Monkey See Monkey Do

Encore:
    All In
    The Mighty Mighty Boom

2nd Encore: