SB6 Live » You guys ROCKED NYC!!

• Sketch Sanchez
    Sketch Sanchez
    It was such an awesome experiance to see you guys play live for the first time, I hope this'll be the first of many tours! Me and my homebody said wassup to Barny (i think, I suck with names) outside the restrooms (he was askin' about suicide bid) and that was totally cool. I recorded the whole set on my mp3 player, if anyone wants it I'll throw it up on the net soon.

It was such an awesome experiance to see you guys play live for the first time, I hope this'll be the first of many tours!

Me and my homebody said wassup to Barny (i think, I suck with names) outside the restrooms (he was askin' about suicide bid) and that was totally cool.

I recorded the whole set on my mp3 player, if anyone wants it I'll throw it up on the net soon.

• future86
    future86 NYC
    This show truly was fantastic. Sketch, if you don't mind throwing it up, I would be amped to hear it (again). Two words: Legal Shot. -Danny

This show truly was fantastic. Sketch, if you don't mind throwing it up, I would be amped to hear it (again).

Two words: Legal Shot.

-Danny

• barneyboom
    barneyboom
    [quote="Sketch Sanchez"]It was such an awesome experiance to see you guys play live for the first time, I hope this'll be the first of many tours! Me and my homebody said wassup to Barny (i think, I suck with names) outside the restrooms (he was askin' about suicide bid) and that was totally cool. I recorded the whole set on my mp3 player, if anyone wants it I'll throw it up on the net soon.[/quote] Good to meet ya homey, yeah, Barney is right!

Sketch Sanchez wrote:

Good to meet ya homey, yeah, Barney is right!

• Bo Something
    Bo Something Bideford, England, United Kingdom
    i want sb6 bootleg!

i want sb6 bootleg!

• billyrohnsen
    billyrohnsen Worcester, England, United Kingdom
    you americans talk silly lol

you americans talk silly lol

• DaveRave
    DaveRave Manchester, England, United Kingdom
    [quote="billyrohnsen"]you americans talk silly lol[/quote] well at least they're reppin the boom :) but yes, yes you do talk funny. we still love you :)

billyrohnsen wrote:

well at least they're reppin the boom smile

but yes, yes you do talk funny. we still love you smile

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post