SB6 Live » Songs that don't get played live...

• pitt_machine
    pitt_machine Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom
    For me it would until the sunlight comes, I think the whole of that being played live would be epic.

For me it would until the sunlight comes, I think the whole of that being played live would be epic.

• DaveRave
    DaveRave Manchester, England, United Kingdom
    I agree with both. And if a set ended with until the sunlight comes, i would actually die haha. it'd be great to see boy meets girl, i know it's been played live but i've never seen it and it would just be awesome :D

I agree with both. And if a set ended with until the sunlight comes, i would actually die haha. it'd be great to see boy meets girl, i know it's been played live but i've never seen it and it would just be awesome biggrin

• comedydave1
    comedydave1 Newcastle
    Definately 'Til The Sunlight Comes. I absolutely mega uber bum that song, I have dreamy little fantasies of punks doing the tango to that song, I would LOVE to see it live. x

Definately 'Til The Sunlight Comes. I absolutely mega uber bum that song, I have dreamy little fantasies of punks doing the tango to that song, I would LOVE to see it live. x

• DaveRave
    .. I think we should petition for until the sunlight comes on the rude awakening tour ^_^

.. I think we should petition for until the sunlight comes on the rude awakening tour ^_^

• DaveRave
    well there are two guitars for starters. i'll have to give it another listen to check out what else is in it. no problem though, this threads gotten me obsessed once again

well there are two guitars for starters. i'll have to give it another listen to check out what else is in it. no problem though, this threads gotten me obsessed once again

• pitt_machine
    pitt_machine Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom
    A friend of mine requested it at a gig in Hull, but the band said it would be hard as 2 guitars were needed for it.

A friend of mine requested it at a gig in Hull, but the band said it would be hard as 2 guitars were needed for it.

• comedydave1
    comedydave1 Newcastle
    There's a piano too. I'd be happy to assist on that!!!

There's a piano too. I'd be happy to assist on that!!!

• Foxxe
    Foxxe Sheffield
    I've heard Face Forward, think they did that at City Invasion last year. I'm a big fan of Don't Say I Never Warned Ya, not seen that one live.

I've heard Face Forward, think they did that at City Invasion last year. I'm a big fan of Don't Say I Never Warned Ya, not seen that one live.

• comedydave1
    comedydave1 Newcastle
    They played Never Warned aaaaaaaaaat....... Wasted '06? I think I saw them play it a few of times during 2006 and early 2007 actually. Definately one of my favourites, too. x

They played Never Warned aaaaaaaaaat....... Wasted '06? I think I saw them play it a few of times during 2006 and early 2007 actually. Definately one of my favourites, too. x

• Jamie
    Jamie Herne Bay, England, United Kingdom
    ive seen face forward, they played it at tonbridge wells forum last april. they also played shareena which was fucking amazing, and was the first time theyd played while you were sleeping over here. id love to see play inna day, or SB6. such great songs.

ive seen face forward, they played it at tonbridge wells forum last april. they also played shareena which was fucking amazing, and was the first time theyd played while you were sleeping over here.

id love to see play inna day, or SB6. such great songs.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post