SB6 Live » Ruff and Ready Part 2

• Wozy
    Wozy
    Gotta be howards alias right? New album and all that. I can't wait!

Gotta be howards alias right? New album and all that. I can't wait!

• billyrohnsen
    billyrohnsen Worcester, England, United Kingdom
    yehhh howards alias :) then they cover each others songs innit like they do [quote="Wozy"]Gotta be howards alias right? New album and all that. I can't wait![/quote]

yehhh howards alias smile

then they cover each others songs innit like they do

Wozy wrote:

• You Can Call Me Al
    You Can Call Me Al Luton, England, United Kingdom
    I was under the impression that Random Hand were show-ins for this anyway. When is it actually likely to happen now (what with all of the 'other commitments' that are lining up at the moment)?

I was under the impression that Random Hand were show-ins for this anyway. When is it actually likely to happen now (what with all of the 'other commitments' that are lining up at the moment)?

• jym
    jym
    SB6, Random Hand, Babar Luck and Fulibulbus www.myspace.com/fulibulbus That would have all the ingridents of an off the wall show.

SB6, Random Hand, Babar Luck and Fulibulbus www.myspace.com/fulibulbus

That would have all the ingridents of an off the wall show.

• wiggins
    wiggins Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
    bring Guerilla Poubelle back over! they were an awesome bunch of guys

bring Guerilla Poubelle back over! they were an awesome bunch of guys

• pitt_machine
    pitt_machine Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom
    I just had an idea about this, you should try and get the babylon whackers and the king blues, then there could do some suicide bid stylee going on. Just a thought.

I just had an idea about this, you should try and get the babylon whackers and the king blues, then there could do some suicide bid stylee going on. Just a thought.

• You Can Call Me Al
    You Can Call Me Al Luton, England, United Kingdom
    After seeing them on Friday night, MK's Six Point Five might fit nicely on this.

After seeing them on Friday night, MK's Six Point Five might fit nicely on this.

• JonP
    JonP
    Six Point Five are great, they were playing support when I first saw the boom. What an evening that was *reminiscent moment*

Six Point Five are great, they were playing support when I first saw the boom. What an evening that was *reminiscent moment*

• jym
    jym
    [quote="Cirv"]While I'd love to see the JB Conspiracy, I think we should all form a conga chain around Tewkesbury stopping all traffic until Spunge beg to be part of the tour. It's the only rational thing to do.[/quote] Lets just form a conga line to keep them from ever leaving tewkesbury!!

Cirv wrote:

Lets just form a conga line to keep them from ever leaving tewkesbury!!

• wiggins
    wiggins Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
    Saw a band from Kent last night called Los Salvadores who were pretty damn spot on! Folky/punky/ska-y, lil' bit Madness, lil' bit Molly, lil' bit something i can't quite put my finger on..... with mandolin and keyboards :D picked up the album and its highly recommened!! :D

Saw a band from Kent last night called Los Salvadores who were pretty damn spot on! Folky/punky/ska-y, lil' bit Madness, lil' bit Molly, lil' bit something i can't quite put my finger on..... with mandolin and keyboards biggrin picked up the album and its highly recommened!! biggrin

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post