SB6 Live » Ruff and Ready Part 2

• Foxxe
    Foxxe Birmingham
    Fuckin' Random Hand and the King Blues lass, that'd be an even better line up than the Reel Big Fish tour's gonna be. I'd seriously pay, like, fifty quid if you lot and them lot got an hour each or summat.

Fuckin' Random Hand and the King Blues lass, that'd be an even better line up than the Reel Big Fish tour's gonna be. I'd seriously pay, like, fifty quid if you lot and them lot got an hour each or summat.

• ModHenry
    ModHenry
    My ideal line-up would be, without question, SB6, King Blues and Random Hand. That's what I refer to as the 'Ska-Punk Big Three'. Each very differant yet all united and all my top favourtie bands at the moment. However to cast a few names: Babar Luck hardly ever tours beyond London...get him out and around! Make It Better Later are always fun people Dirty Revolution I don't know what the Babylon Whackers are planning but I doubt they could tour on their own steam being such a recent and relatively unknown band, but with SB6 as headliners they could get around a bit Maybe get a band like the Flaming Tsunamis in again, someone we havn't heard of before, some obscure but really good But what I'd like is a band not punk or ska, but a bit odd, like when The King Blues brough Milk Kan along...a strange outfit that represents an aspect of SB6...hmmmm...a hip-hop act? Couple of people said New Town Kings and Big Hand...it'd be nice to get a more 2Tone sounding band out and about to a more ska-punk audience.

My ideal line-up would be, without question, SB6, King Blues and Random Hand. That's what I refer to as the 'Ska-Punk Big Three'. Each very differant yet all united and all my top favourtie bands at the moment.

However to cast a few names: Babar Luck hardly ever tours beyond London...get him out and around!

Make It Better Later are always fun people

Dirty Revolution

I don't know what the Babylon Whackers are planning but I doubt they could tour on their own steam being such a recent and relatively unknown band, but with SB6 as headliners they could get around a bit

Maybe get a band like the Flaming Tsunamis in again, someone we havn't heard of before, some obscure but really good

But what I'd like is a band not punk or ska, but a bit odd, like when The King Blues brough Milk Kan along...a strange outfit that represents an aspect of SB6...hmmmm...a hip-hop act?

Couple of people said New Town Kings and Big Hand...it'd be nice to get a more 2Tone sounding band out and about to a more ska-punk audience.

• Foxxe
    Foxxe Birmingham
    [quote="ModHenry"]But what I'd like is a band not punk or ska, but a bit odd, like when The King Blues brough Milk Kan along...a strange outfit that represents an aspect of SB6...hmmmm...a hip-hop act?[/quote]Aye, I see whatcha sayin'. You could easily tell how Milk Kan and the King Blues related but there was still somethin' different there

ModHenry wrote:

Aye, I see whatcha sayin'. You could easily tell how Milk Kan and the King Blues related but there was still somethin' different there

• AngryMutantPenguin
    AngryMutantPenguin England, United Kingdom
    Another vote to Random Hand and the KB. Grown at Home and the JB Conspiracy would be sick too. Although with those four bands my post is basically just a combination of the first R&R tour and the Ska Trek tour, so maybe it should be mixed up a bit from that. That still makes up my five favourite bands still going in the UK scene though. I'd probably come no matter what the line-up was, Ruff and Ready was fucking immense.

Another vote to Random Hand and the KB.

Grown at Home and the JB Conspiracy would be sick too.

Although with those four bands my post is basically just a combination of the first R&R tour and the Ska Trek tour, so maybe it should be mixed up a bit from that. That still makes up my five favourite bands still going in the UK scene though.

I'd probably come no matter what the line-up was, Ruff and Ready was fucking immense.

• billyrohnsen
    billyrohnsen
    catch it kebabs sounds good pickled dick and grown at home were awesome but they've had their time ... for now shame freefallfelix have split up, maybe if you off them this tour they will get back together also make it better later, i know they're not exactly 'hard hitting' lol but they are still awesome also PLEASE come to worcester i will buy you all a very large drink if you do tar

catch it kebabs sounds good

pickled dick and grown at home were awesome but they've had their time ... for now

shame freefallfelix have split up, maybe if you off them this tour they will get back together

also make it better later, i know they're not exactly 'hard hitting' lol but they are still awesome

also PLEASE come to worcester

i will buy you all a very large drink if you do

tar

• billyrohnsen
    billyrohnsen
    ooh yeh and jb conspiracy

ooh yeh and jb conspiracy

• Foxxe
    Foxxe Birmimgham
    Oh aye, More Than Normal. And Short Warning. And, just on the off chance, Spunge ha ha.

Oh aye, More Than Normal. And Short Warning. And, just on the off chance, Spunge ha ha.

•  RoboChrist la LuchaDJ
    RoboChrist la LuchaDJ Shrewsbury, England, United Kingdom
    Spunge!!!???? You are blatantly just taking the piss there sir!:laugh:

Spunge!!!???? You are blatantly just taking the piss there sir!laugh

• Foxxe
    Foxxe Epsom
    Well I'd enjoy it no end but it's not gonna happen so yeah, pretty much.

Well I'd enjoy it no end but it's not gonna happen so yeah, pretty much.

• Laila K
    Laila K
    That's so cool! There's loads of band suggestions there! xx

That's so cool! There's loads of band suggestions there! xx

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post