SB6 Live » Ruff and Ready Part 2

• Laila K
    Laila K Manchester
    I thought I'd start a topic seen as though I'm generally lame when it comes to the internet! We're gonna do a Ruff and Ready type tour at some point this year and I was wondering who YOU would like to see touring with us? We already have some bands in mind but it'd be interesting to see what you lot think! xx

I thought I'd start a topic seen as though I'm generally lame when it comes to the internet!

We're gonna do a Ruff and Ready type tour at some point this year and I was wondering who YOU would like to see touring with us? We already have some bands in mind but it'd be interesting to see what you lot think! xx

•  RoboChrist la LuchaDJ
    RoboChrist la LuchaDJ Still at Bastard Work
    Ruff and Ready 2..... GET IN!!!! May I suggest Random Hand, Catch-it Kebabs or Big Hand.... all 3 are a big old happy amount of tunage!!!

Ruff and Ready 2..... GET IN!!!!
    May I suggest Random Hand, Catch-it Kebabs or Big Hand.... all 3 are a big old happy amount of tunage!!!

• comedydave1
    comedydave1 Newcastle
    Random Hand and the World/Inferno Friendship Society. I know it's a long shot what with the latter being in America, but GOD I wouldn't half bum that tour. Although I'm not sure I could survive that much dancing, I'm very unhealthy.... I do hear World/Inferno are coming over in July, though, so that'd be cooooool.... But I always love seeing Random Hand so they're on my list. King Blues have never let me down either. Ah, if you came on your own I'd still come see you. xxx

Random Hand and the World/Inferno Friendship Society. I know it's a long shot what with the latter being in America, but GOD I wouldn't half bum that tour. Although I'm not sure I could survive that much dancing, I'm very unhealthy.... I do hear World/Inferno are coming over in July, though, so that'd be cooooool....
    But I always love seeing Random Hand so they're on my list. King Blues have never let me down either.
    Ah, if you came on your own I'd still come see you.
    xxx

• justin
    justin
    pickled dick! mouthwash and failsafe were fucking great on the last one as well...

pickled dick! mouthwash and failsafe were fucking great on the last one as well...

• comedydave1
    comedydave1 Newcastle
    I should totally be plugging my own music on here too.... www.myspace.com/thesixstringrevolution Acoustic opening act? Mebbe? Hmm? Aaah it'd be highly inappropriate, but I need to throw this out there anyway.... Much love! xxx p.s. Hi Laila!

I should totally be plugging my own music on here too....

www.myspace.com/thesixstringrevolution

Acoustic opening act? Mebbe? Hmm?

Aaah it'd be highly inappropriate, but I need to throw this out there anyway....

Much love! xxx

p.s. Hi Laila!

• Becka
    Becka Lowestoft, England, United Kingdom
    It's gotta be the King Blues :D The New Town Kings would be awesome too.

It's gotta be the King Blues biggrin The New Town Kings would be awesome too.

•  RoboChrist la LuchaDJ
    RoboChrist la LuchaDJ Shrewsbury, England, United Kingdom
    [quote="Becka"]It's gotta be the King Blues :D The New Town Kings would be awesome too.[/quote] Newtown Kings - Awesome as Fuck band!!!:D

Becka wrote:

Newtown Kings - Awesome as Fuck band!!!biggrin

• Cal
    Cal Southampton
    P.A.I.N., The Appostates, Random Hand, Babar...and one for luck - The Beautiful Life, from Soton, they're great.

P.A.I.N., The Appostates, Random Hand, Babar...and one for luck - The Beautiful Life, from Soton, they're great.

• pitt_machine
    pitt_machine Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom
    I think any of the following in any particualr order would make it a great tour, Random Hand, Howards Alias, J.B. Conspriacy and for something a bit different/special Intro5pect. I beleive when they toured here they did it through Hidden Talent.

I think any of the following in any particualr order would make it a great tour, Random Hand, Howards Alias, J.B. Conspriacy and for something a bit different/special Intro5pect. I beleive when they toured here they did it through Hidden Talent.

• Jamie
    Jamie
    mouthwash again fo sho jb conspiracy would be really good

mouthwash again fo sho

jb conspiracy would be really good

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post