SB6 Live » RBF tour 2008

• DaveRave
    DaveRave Manchester!
    Last night in manchester was incredible, met laila and barney during reel big fish, what a pair of legends :)

Last night in manchester was incredible, met laila and barney during reel big fish, what a pair of legends smile

•  RoboChrist la LuchaDJ
    RoboChrist la LuchaDJ Shrewsbury, England, United Kingdom
    Off to Birmingham tonight.... proper up for the show... day off work to relax and work myself into drunken daze before hand!!

Off to Birmingham tonight.... proper up for the show... day off work to relax and work myself into drunken daze before hand!!

• Onj
    Onj Worcester, England, United Kingdom
    :O Brum show was the shizzle!!! Totally terrific performance, AND I WAS THE LUCKY CUNT TO DO THE "KNOBHEAD" down Barney's mic in Monkey See Monkey Do ^^ Would have been good tho if u guys had stayed on for a bit longer, and played sum more tunez, but oh well, hopefully next time on the Big D tour =) can't wait already hehe! Still, what a show, great stuff, and hopefully cya soon! =)

:O Brum show was the shizzle!!!
    Totally terrific performance, AND I WAS THE LUCKY CUNT TO DO THE "KNOBHEAD" down Barney's mic in Monkey See Monkey Do ^^
    Would have been good tho if u guys had stayed on for a bit longer, and played sum more tunez, but oh well, hopefully next time on the Big D tour =) can't wait already hehe!
    Still, what a show, great stuff, and hopefully cya soon! =)

•  RoboChrist la LuchaDJ
    Well in my eternal wisdon I didn't buy a ticket assuming there'd be some on the door only to find the place sold-out..... so went and got fuckin wasted instead!!:D

Well in my eternal wisdon I didn't buy a ticket assuming there'd be some on the door only to find the place sold-out..... so went and got fuckin wasted instead!!biggrin

• Foxxe
    Foxxe Birmingham
    Well, safe to say I'll see you again 16th May!

Well, safe to say I'll see you again 16th May!

•  RoboChrist la LuchaDJ
    Without a doubt.... gonna make doubly sure I get a ticket for that one now!!

Without a doubt.... gonna make doubly sure I get a ticket for that one now!!

• chris m
    chris m Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
    Off to Bristol I go. Bosh!

Off to Bristol I go. Bosh!

• chris m
    chris m Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
    how early were you guys on!?! Only saw the end of monkey see.... Grrrrr

how early were you guys on!?! Only saw the end of monkey see.... Grrrrr

• Becka
    Becka Lowestoft, England, United Kingdom
    I am not impressed :mad: You guys were only on for like 20 minutes!! I was hoping that you would be on for aaaaaaaaaaaaages!! I started dancing and singing and really got into it, and then you finished :bawling: :bawling: I hope you will play for longer at the Underworld!! And even though you were only on for a little while, you were still fucking AWESOME!! :D :D

I am not impressed mad You guys were only on for like 20 minutes!! I was hoping that you would be on for aaaaaaaaaaaaages!! I started dancing and singing and really got into it, and then you finished bawling bawling I hope you will play for longer at the Underworld!! And even though you were only on for a little while, you were still fucking AWESOME!! biggrin biggrin

• barneyboom
    barneyboom
    [quote="chris m"]how early were you guys on!?! Only saw the end of monkey see.... Grrrrr[/quote] It was quarter past 6 we went on. Tickets said doors at half past. Fucking joke!

chris m wrote:

It was quarter past 6 we went on.

Tickets said doors at half past.

Fucking joke!

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post