SB6 Live » RBF tour 2008

• noddy
    noddy Bristol, England, United Kingdom
    Ill be at the bristol gig, its gonna me mental :D

Ill be at the bristol gig, its gonna me mental biggrin

•  RoboChrist la LuchaDJ
    RoboChrist la LuchaDJ
    Off to the Birmingham gig with a crowd..... gonna be loads of us, and a chance to introduce a few more ppl to live SB6...... despite my insistence that she listens, my friend still hasn't a clue :mad: Less than impressed

Off to the Birmingham gig with a crowd..... gonna be loads of us, and a chance to introduce a few more ppl to live SB6...... despite my insistence that she listens, my friend still hasn't a clue mad
    Less than impressed

• Foxxe
    Foxxe Birmingham
    Gonna be in both Birmingham and Sheffield and mainly for the Boom at that. Haven't seen 'em since City Invasion, man I've got SB6 withdrawal ha ha! Reel Big Fish will, of course, be awesome and Streetlight ough tto be good though I've not got that much of their stuff.

Gonna be in both Birmingham and Sheffield and mainly for the Boom at that. Haven't seen 'em since City Invasion, man I've got SB6 withdrawal ha ha! Reel Big Fish will, of course, be awesome and Streetlight ough tto be good though I've not got that much of their stuff.

• Dan
    Dan
    The gig in Vienna, Austria was quite OK, SM was really great but got to play only 30 minutes and the sound was quite bad. RBF has gotten too big by now I liked their previous, smaller shows better.

The gig in Vienna, Austria was quite OK, SM was really great but got to play only 30 minutes and the sound was quite bad. RBF has gotten too big by now I liked their previous, smaller shows better.

• el fisho
    el fisho
    Gonna be at the mancs gig, pretty fired up about it since its home turf for sb6. Looking forward to rbf to, missed em last year due to exam commitments.

Gonna be at the mancs gig, pretty fired up about it since its home turf for sb6. Looking forward to rbf to, missed em last year due to exam commitments.

• Foxxe
    Foxxe Birmingham
    Oh I'm glad RBF aren't doin' too much off the new album really, seein' as I haven't got around to getting it yet...

Oh I'm glad RBF aren't doin' too much off the new album really, seein' as I haven't got around to getting it yet...

• You Can Call Me Al
    You Can Call Me Al Luton, England, United Kingdom
    [quote="Andy DTA"][URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7dVvHvPBiY]So do we know if we are going to be treated to a repeat of this on the current tour?[/URL] Fingers crossed... :)[/quote] I would hope/think so??? That was mad: Jim Failsafe and I were doing some awful dancing whilst trying to sell anything to everyone when we turned around and saw Laila on stage with the Fish. Surreal (well, in a sense that you've spent the last eight hours getting battered, you don't really expect to see a lil Manc lass on stage with those boys). That was a really good show in general. Ah, memories!

Andy DTA wrote:

I would hope/think so???

That was mad: Jim Failsafe and I were doing some awful dancing whilst trying to sell anything to everyone when we turned around and saw Laila on stage with the Fish. Surreal (well, in a sense that you've spent the last eight hours getting battered, you don't really expect to see a lil Manc lass on stage with those boys). That was a really good show in general. Ah, memories!

• Foxxe
    Foxxe Birmimgham
    I'd like to think so too! Scott's been doin' the lady parts 'round Europe, from what I've heard.

I'd like to think so too! Scott's been doin' the lady parts 'round Europe, from what I've heard.

• Becka
    Becka Lowestoft, England, United Kingdom
    Woooooooo, my tickets have finally arrived :D

Woooooooo, my tickets have finally arrived biggrin

• You Can Call Me Al
    You Can Call Me Al Luton, England, United Kingdom
    Last night in P-town was jokes. What great fun. And, Andy, Laila did her thang with the Fish so there's a good chance you'll get your wish :-)

Last night in P-town was jokes. What great fun. And, Andy, Laila did her thang with the Fish so there's a good chance you'll get your wish :-)

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post