SB6 Live » RBF tour 2008

• Dan
    Dan
    One question, there were rumours (eg. posted on RBF's myspace blog) that SB6 will support the whole RBF/SM tour, not only the UK part. Do we understand right that SB6 is only playing in the UK as the support of RBF? This is some disappointment for Hungarian kids. Thanks.

One question, there were rumours (eg. posted on RBF's myspace blog) that SB6 will support the whole RBF/SM tour, not only the UK part. Do we understand right that SB6 is only playing in the UK as the support of RBF? This is some disappointment for Hungarian kids. Thanks.

• billyrohnsen
    billyrohnsen worcester
    that fucking gig is going to be the fucking best gig ever sb6's greatness likewise with SM and rbf to top it off altho im mainly going for SM and SB6 rbf got me into ska tho so i guess i owe em a visit haha

that fucking gig is going to be the fucking best gig ever

sb6's greatness

likewise with SM

and rbf to top it off

altho im mainly going for SM and SB6

rbf got me into ska tho so i guess i owe em a visit haha

• barneyboom
    barneyboom
    Unfortuntely, though we were told at one point we could do the full tour, there wasn't enough money left to use another band so we can't do the mainland dates. It sucks cos some of the venues are explicitly advertising that we are. Sorry if anyone has mailled to ask me about this previously and I haven't replied, it's cos I didn't know at that point.

Unfortuntely, though we were told at one point we could do the full tour, there wasn't enough money left to use another band so we can't do the mainland dates.

It sucks cos some of the venues are explicitly advertising that we are.

Sorry if anyone has mailled to ask me about this previously and I haven't replied, it's cos I didn't know at that point.

• AFC Wimbledon Phil
    AFC Wimbledon Phil
    Such a good line up good, my wife is coming to the Astoria. Shame my 8 year old cannot come, as he likes Streetlight Manifesto as much as he likes SB6. Just as well he understands youtube!

Such a good line up good, my wife is coming to the Astoria. Shame my 8 year old cannot come, as he likes Streetlight Manifesto as much as he likes SB6. Just as well he understands youtube!

• Keelan
    Keelan Strabane, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
    Europunk.net still have you's listed to play in Brussels so you might wanna let them know Barney.

Europunk.net still have you's listed to play in Brussels so you might wanna let them know Barney.

• Rob
    Rob Manchester, England, United Kingdom
    man it must suck living in mainland europe when all the good music comes from the UK :D

man it must suck living in mainland europe when all the good music comes from the UK biggrin

• Jonny
    Jonny
    i'm buzzing about this tour SO much... was into RBF ages ago, then kinda turned into a little goff kid for my teenage years, then matured and got into SM in a big way. then i heard SB6 and saw them at my local venue, which was... interesting. band were great of course, the venue... hahahaha..

i'm buzzing about this tour SO much...

was into RBF ages ago, then kinda turned into a little goff kid for my teenage years, then matured and got into SM in a big way. then i heard SB6 and saw them at my local venue, which was... interesting. band were great of course, the venue... hahahaha..

• DaveRave
    DaveRave Manchester
    was so gutted for a while, i had my tickets but due to unforseen shit i thoguht i couldnt go to the rbf tour in manchester. buuut that's all sorted now, all three bands are gonna be brilliant but sb6 are definitely my fave :D really can't wait :]

was so gutted for a while, i had my tickets but due to unforseen shit i thoguht i couldnt go to the rbf tour in manchester. buuut that's all sorted now, all three bands are gonna be brilliant but sb6 are definitely my fave biggrin really can't wait :]

• rorylando45
    rorylando45 London, England
    Unfortunately I'm missing the London jaunt of the SB6/RBF tour, cos I'll be in Brighton seeing Set Your Goals, who must take priority cos I've never seen them before and they don't tour the UK 24/7 like the BOOM do! But, fortunately all is not lost cos I get to see them at the smashing Fighting Cocks just the week after which I'm sure will be far, far better.

Unfortunately I'm missing the London jaunt of the SB6/RBF tour, cos I'll be in Brighton seeing Set Your Goals, who must take priority cos I've never seen them before and they don't tour the UK 24/7 like the BOOM do!

But, fortunately all is not lost cos I get to see them at the smashing Fighting Cocks just the week after which I'm sure will be far, far better.

• vwme88
    vwme88 Ashford, England, United Kingdom
    haha no need to be a meany rob, but i think you would be right XD this tour is gonna be soo good, role on march 2nd!

haha no need to be a meany rob, but i think you would be right XD

this tour is gonna be soo good, role on march 2nd!

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post