SB6 Live » bottom of the hill date?

• scm
    scm
    Is the date for the Bottom of the Hill concert in San Francisco on the 11th of December or the 6th of November? Because on here it says it's on the 6th of November while on Big D's site and the Bottom of the Hill site it says its on the 11th of December, but on SB6's website it lists them as playing at Slims on the 11th . Just wondering because I'm a little confused and don't want to miss out on the concert.

Is the date for the Bottom of the Hill concert in San Francisco on the 11th of December or the 6th of November? Because on here it says it's on the 6th of November while on Big D's site and the Bottom of the Hill site it says its on the 11th of December, but on SB6's website it lists them as playing at Slims on the 11th . Just wondering because I'm a little confused and don't want to miss out on the concert.

• barneyboom
    barneyboom
    Sorry dude It is on the 11th. Basically, the date was added by Reverbnation because the automatic feeds were on. I have taken them off! Barney x

Sorry dude

It is on the 11th.

Basically, the date was added by Reverbnation because the automatic feeds were on. I have taken them off!

Barney x

• scm
    scm
    Ok lol, thanks for so much for the quick reply, the dates were really confusing. Awesome can't wait to see you guys then!:D

Ok lol, thanks for so much for the quick reply, the dates were really confusing. Awesome can't wait to see you guys then!biggrin

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post