SB6 Live » Strummercamp

• magpie
    magpie
    hey ho! i am new to this board and new to SB6. Like what i hear and look forward to seeing the band @ Strummercamp. It will be my third strummercamp and it is a great festival. Tickets are on sale now, only 60 pounds the weekend. Plenty of exciting stuff already and more to be confirmed soon. Loads of ska/punk. See you there! In the meantime i have to take in some SB6 stuff... rock n roll! tickets @ www.strummercamp.co.uk/id4.html

hey ho!
    i am new to this board and new to SB6. Like what i hear and look forward to seeing the band @ Strummercamp. It will be my third strummercamp and it is a great festival. Tickets are on sale now, only 60 pounds the weekend. Plenty of exciting stuff already and more to be confirmed soon. Loads of ska/punk. See you there! In the meantime i have to take in some SB6 stuff...
    rock n roll!
    tickets @ www.strummercamp.co.uk/id4.html

• magpie
    magpie
    Strummercamp lineup is really good. Sham 69 have been added on Friday and KOOPA on sunday. SB6 are playing Saturday and on saturday we also have The King Blues and bEAT. Dreadzone are there plus AXIS Sound System reggae tent and loads of good things... hope to see some of you there, there seem to be very few tickets left for this event.

Strummercamp lineup is really good. Sham 69 have been added on Friday and KOOPA on sunday. SB6 are playing Saturday and on saturday we also have The King Blues and bEAT. Dreadzone are there plus AXIS Sound System reggae tent and loads of good things...
    hope to see some of you there,
    there seem to be very few tickets left for this event.

• magpie
    magpie
    Important message! There has been a change of venue for Strummercamp. Camp has moved to Bowdon Rugby Club, Timperley, Altrincham... Still a few tickets left I believe. More info on [URL=http://www.myspace.com/strummercampuk]Page Title[/URL] Hope to see some of you there going Boom!

Important message!
    There has been a change of venue for Strummercamp. Camp has moved to Bowdon Rugby Club, Timperley, Altrincham... Still a few tickets left I believe. More info on Page Title

Hope to see some of you there going Boom!

• magpie
    magpie
    So who of you is coming to Strummercamp? Anyone???? Cant wait to see SB6 and King Blues!

So who of you is coming to Strummercamp? Anyone???? Cant wait to see SB6 and King Blues!

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post