SB6 Live » Old songs live

• billyrohnsen
    billyrohnsen
    you genuinely need to play piggs progress one gig because its a remix that doesnt involve electric stuff too much, just a change around which is awesome oooh and its and AMAZING song ps what song does it change to for the "i got it stuck inside my head" bit? thanks

you genuinely need to play piggs progress one gig

because its a remix that doesnt involve electric stuff too much, just a change around

which is awesome

oooh and its and AMAZING song

ps what song does it change to for the "i got it stuck inside my head" bit?

thanks

• pitt_machine
    pitt_machine Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom
    Its Progress by RX Bandits, wicked tune/album, it was that remix that got me in to RX Bandits.

Its Progress by RX Bandits, wicked tune/album, it was that remix that got me in to RX Bandits.

• Foxxe
    Foxxe Birmingham
    Monkey See Monkey Do is always fucking awesome. Do it in Birmingham or Sheffield and I'll love you guys forever 'cause I was dragged out halfway through to go for a joint with some mates last time I saw it.

Monkey See Monkey Do is always fucking awesome. Do it in Birmingham or Sheffield and I'll love you guys forever 'cause I was dragged out halfway through to go for a joint with some mates last time I saw it.

• Foxxe
    Foxxe Birmimgham
    Also, seein' as I can't edit my posts and I've got started on what songs are awesome... Tell Me Something I Don't Know and/or Don't Say I Never Warned Ya would also be lovely. ^.^

Also, seein' as I can't edit my posts and I've got started on what songs are awesome... Tell Me Something I Don't Know and/or Don't Say I Never Warned Ya would also be lovely. ^.^

• billyrohnsen
    billyrohnsen Worcester, England, United Kingdom
    i said to ben "you should play play inna day" and he was like YES WE SHOULD!!! so that mde me forever happy that they probably will play it

i said to ben "you should play play inna day"

and he was like YES WE SHOULD!!!

so that mde me forever happy that they probably will play it

• You Can Call Me Al
    You Can Call Me Al Luton, England, United Kingdom
    [quote="billyrohnsen"]i said to ben "you should play play inna day" and he was like YES WE SHOULD!!! so that mde me forever happy that they probably will play it[/quote] I've been telling them that for ages, and still no sign [shakes head].

billyrohnsen wrote:

I've been telling them that for ages, and still no sign [shakes head].

• DaveRave
    DaveRave Manchester, England, United Kingdom
    mm.. play inna day live.. *dreams*

mm.. play inna day live.. *dreams*

• You Can Call Me Al
    You Can Call Me Al Luton, England, United Kingdom
    [quote="Andy DTA"]thats cos they dont like you dude. didn't you see the memo?[/quote] Yes. Yes I did :-(

Andy DTA wrote:

Yes. Yes I did :-(

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post