SB6 Live » Old songs live

• Cal
    Cal Soton
    Alreet...just wondering if there is any chance at all that you would perform songs like Cuckold or Boy Meets Girl again...and would you play Monkey See Monkey Do with the live band n swap the instruments over again...that was pretty cool to see.

Alreet...just wondering if there is any chance at all that you would perform songs like Cuckold or Boy Meets Girl again...and would you play Monkey See Monkey Do with the live band n swap the instruments over again...that was pretty cool to see.

• barneyboom
    barneyboom
    Hmmm, Well no, we probably won't ever play either of those songs again or swap the instruments round. We get a lot of requests for Play Inna Day and that's something that we've toyed with so if people keep asking for that we would definitely be up for blasting through that. I suppose if everyone, at every gig, starts coming up and requesting Boy Meets Girl then we might polish it off!

Hmmm,

Well no, we probably won't ever play either of those songs again or swap the instruments round.

We get a lot of requests for Play Inna Day and that's something that we've toyed with so if people keep asking for that we would definitely be up for blasting through that.

I suppose if everyone, at every gig, starts coming up and requesting Boy Meets Girl then we might polish it off!

• Jamie
    Jamie
    haha, i almost always ask one of you to play 'play inna day' at some point. it's such a good song, you should definitely add it to your set sometime!

haha, i almost always ask one of you to play 'play inna day' at some point. it's such a good song, you should definitely add it to your set sometime!

• billyrohnsen
    billyrohnsen Worcester
    I am coming to the gig with streetlight and rbf in birmingham If i see you all im planning on asking you to play the babyboom song sister If i successfully hunt you down can you please play this for me? (telling you in advance in case you wanna put it on the set list already lol) saw you in brum in december with grown at home and pickled dick :) was awesome :) i bought ur last DVD and you all signed it :) was happy times

I am coming to the gig with streetlight and rbf in birmingham

If i see you all im planning on asking you to play the babyboom song sister

If i successfully hunt you down can you please play this for me?

(telling you in advance in case you wanna put it on the set list already lol)

saw you in brum in december with grown at home and pickled dick smile

was awesome smile

i bought ur last DVD and you all signed it smile

was happy times

• You Can Call Me Al
    You Can Call Me Al Luton, England, United Kingdom
    Seriously, hurry up and put Play Inna Day in the set. Sheesh!

Seriously, hurry up and put Play Inna Day in the set. Sheesh!

• comedydave1
    comedydave1 Newcastle
    It may be that I'm even alone in this one.... But my God.... Play SB6 at some point soon. I just love it. It sums you up so beautifully, all the different styles and everything that's going on in it, I absolutely mega bum that song. So go on, kids. You knows I loves you. xxx

It may be that I'm even alone in this one....

But my God....

Play SB6 at some point soon. I just love it. It sums you up so beautifully, all the different styles and everything that's going on in it, I absolutely mega bum that song.

So go on, kids. You knows I loves you.

xxx

• barneyboom
    barneyboom
    We killed the Bosstones mash-up because although it was well fun to play, it felt a bit novelty. There is an awesome video on YouTube of us playing it for the first time at Camden and everyone went bananas and it was fucking awesome. But when it got predictable and people were expecting it, it got a little lame. Damn artistes!

We killed the Bosstones mash-up because although it was well fun to play, it felt a bit novelty. There is an awesome video on YouTube of us playing it for the first time at Camden and everyone went bananas and it was fucking awesome. But when it got predictable and people were expecting it, it got a little lame.

Damn artistes!

• Tom
    Tom Manchester, England, United Kingdom
    in my ever so humble opinion, any operation ivy track should not be replaced.

in my ever so humble opinion, any operation ivy track should not be replaced.

• You Can Call Me Al
    You Can Call Me Al Luton, England, United Kingdom
    It's a good thing that da Boom change the covers they include in the set. It'd be all too easy to get bogged down with the same song continuously. My favourite closer still has to be 'Safe European Home' in the days pre-Genre Terrorism. I remember leaving the Underworld on many an occasion walking down Kentish Town road still sing along to it. Brilliant. Anybody got any suggestions for other covers the band could do?

It's a good thing that da Boom change the covers they include in the set. It'd be all too easy to get bogged down with the same song continuously.

My favourite closer still has to be 'Safe European Home' in the days pre-Genre Terrorism. I remember leaving the Underworld on many an occasion walking down Kentish Town road still sing along to it. Brilliant.

Anybody got any suggestions for other covers the band could do?

•  RoboChrist la LuchaDJ
    RoboChrist la LuchaDJ WORK!!!
    I dunno why... but I have a warm place in my heart for the goodbye song the Vandals did on Hitler bad, Vandals good..... would make an awesome cover, of a cover...... ok my brain is now mush Or failing that... Date Rape by Sublme!:D

I dunno why... but I have a warm place in my heart for the goodbye song the Vandals did on Hitler bad, Vandals good..... would make an awesome cover, of a cover...... ok my brain is now mush

Or failing that... Date Rape by Sublme!biggrin

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post